Smart air quality monitors you can trust
Shift your state of being with Airthings. Our products can help you improve indoor air quality leading to better focus, calming of allergies, and enhancement of sleep while ensuring an overall more healthy home.
Designed in Norway, trusted by the world
- Average rating on flagship products
- Air quality monitors sold worldwide
- In industry sustainability, EcoVadis Gold 2022
- Top 5%
- Of shipments have carbon footprint compensation
Start with View Plus, expand to whole-home monitoring
Experience the difference with our most comprehensive monitor
From the original industry leaders in radon gas detectors, our best-selling, easy-to-use radon and indoor air quality monitor empowers you to take control of your well-being.
- Our best radon and air quality monitor:
- Equipped with seven sensors, including Radon, Particulate Matter (PM1 & PM2.5), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Airborne Chemicals (VOCs), Temperature, Air Pressure, and Humidity.
- Empowers you to take control of your well-being:
- Sometimes even the thing you're born great at could use a boost. With Airthings, it's like having a personal trainer for home's air.
- A team of scientists on your side:
- Established in 2008, Airthings is led by a team of experienced IAQ scientists and engineers.
Airthings is your air coach: on iOS and Android
- Graphs, insights and more:
- We can help you understand the air you breathe by providing a monitoring device for your home and a companion mobile app. Helping you take action on air quality and radon mitigation.
- Get notified when it's time to take action:
- We notify you only when you need to start taking action on your air quality and radon levels with timely push notifications that you can tailor to your need.
- Continuously improving for your benefit:
- Our Airthings mobile app for View devices is constantly being developed with new features, so you can continue to learn about, and improve your indoor air quality.
Why you should make Airthings part of your family
To empower you to breathe better and ensure a healthy home, free from poor air quality or radon.
In-house team of scientists & engineers focused on creating world-leading monitoring devices.
15 years experience in crafting indoor radon & air quality monitoring that you can trust.