Designed in Norway, trusted by the world
- Average rating on flagship products
- Air quality monitors sold worldwide
- In industry sustainability, EcoVadis Gold 2022
- Top 5%
- Of shipments have carbon footprint compensation
Start with View Plus, expand to whole-home monitoring
Experience the difference with our most comprehensive monitor
- Our best radon and air quality monitor:
- Equipped with seven sensors, including Radon, Particulate Matter (PM1 & PM2.5), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Airborne Chemicals (VOCs), Temperature, Air Pressure, and Humidity.
- Empowers you to take control of your well-being:
- Sometimes even the thing you're born great at could use a boost. With Airthings, it's like having a personal trainer for home's air.
- A team of scientists on your side:
- Established in 2008, Airthings is led by a team of experienced IAQ scientists and engineers.
Airthings is your air coach: on iOS and Android
- Graphs, insights and more:
- We can help you understand the air you breathe by providing a monitoring device for your home and a companion mobile app. Helping you take action on air quality and radon mitigation.
- Get notified when it's time to take action:
- We notify you only when you need to start taking action on your air quality and radon levels with timely push notifications that you can tailor to your need.
- Continuously improving for your benefit:
- Our Airthings mobile app for View devices is constantly being developed with new features, so you can continue to learn about, and improve your indoor air quality.
Over 200,000 people monitor their air health with Airthings
Why you should make Airthings part of your family
To empower you to breathe better and ensure a healthy home, free from poor air quality or radon.
In-house team of scientists & engineers focused on creating world-leading monitoring devices.
15 years experience in crafting indoor radon & air quality monitoring that you can trust.