Introducing Renew, the smart air purifier, available for pre-order, and Wave Enhance indoor air quality monitor - expanding our portfolio for a healthier home.
Smart air quality monitors & purifiers you can trust
Shift your state of being with Airthings. Our products can help you improve indoor air quality leading to better focus, calming of allergies, and enhancement of sleep while ensuring an overall more healthy home.
Designed in Norway, trusted by the world
- Average rating on flagship products
- Air quality monitors sold worldwide
- In industry sustainability, EcoVadis Gold 2022
- Top 5%
- Of shipments have carbon footprint compensation
1. Monitor: Your Air, Your Health
Our monitors detect radon, PM, VOCs, and other pollutants to ensure the air you breathe is nothing short of pure.Learn more
3. Clean: A Breath of Fresh Air
Designed to work seamlessly with our monitors, it reacts and adapts to your air quality, ensuring a clean, safe, and serene atmosphere.Learn more
Start with View Plus, expand to whole-home monitoring
Elevate your indoor air quality with Renew
Now available for pre-order!
Airthings introduces Renew, the smart air purifier made for bedrooms. Featuring a Scandinavian design that blends functionality with simplicity and clean lines, Renew fits naturally and discreetly in any space.
You’ll enjoy the peace of mind you’ve come to expect from Airthings, the smart indoor air quality company.
Experience the difference with our most comprehensive monitor
- Our best radon and air quality monitor:
- Equipped with seven sensors, including Radon, Particulate Matter (PM1 & PM2.5), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Airborne Chemicals (VOCs), Temperature, Air Pressure, and Humidity.
- Empowers you to take control of your well-being:
- Sometimes even the thing you're born great at could use a boost. With Airthings, it's like having a personal trainer for home's air.
- A team of scientists on your side:
- Established in 2008, Airthings is led by a team of experienced IAQ scientists and engineers.
Airthings is your air coach: on iOS and Android
- Graphs, insights and more:
- We can help you understand the air you breathe by providing a monitoring device for your home and a companion mobile app. Helping you take action on air quality and radon mitigation.
- Get notified when it's time to take action:
- We notify you only when you need to start taking action on your air quality and radon levels with timely push notifications that you can tailor to your need.
- Continuously improving for your benefit:
- Our Airthings mobile app for View devices is constantly being developed with new features, so you can continue to learn about, and improve your indoor air quality.
Over 200,000 people monitor their air health with Airthings
Why you should make Airthings part of your family
To empower you to breathe better and ensure a healthy home, free from poor air quality or radon.
In-house team of scientists & engineers focused on creating world-leading monitoring devices.
15 years experience in crafting indoor radon & air quality monitoring that you can trust.
From the blog
Learn more about indoor air quality
A Radon test is the only way to know with any certainty whether indoor air harbors high levels of this dangerous gas. Radon is a leading cause of lung cancer, second only to smoking, which is why it is important to know when it is present.
High levels over long periods of time are the issue. By monitoring radon long term, you can be alerted when levels are high and make small changes to improve the air you breathe.
Humidity in our homes is something we all try to avoid. It causes mold, moisture, creates condensation on our windows and is unanimously undesirable. However, humidity is not only a nuisance that we find unpleasant.
Airthings most frequently asked question? "What do my radon levels mean?" Below we explain everything you need to know about your levels. Arm yourself with the information you need to make small changes to your home, improve your radon levels, and your health!
With the alarming increase in wildfires, it's natural to worry about how these fires even if they aren't directly on your doorstep. Concerningly, wildfire smoke can travel hundreds or even thousands of miles and negatively impact the air quality of an area for weeks on end.